I. GENERAL INFORMATION:
1. The online store PGwear.net is owned by PGWEAR Piotr Nierodzik company situated in Bialystok, Poland – later on described as a Store.
PGWEAR Piotr Nierodzik
2. A person or a company that has placed an order via Internet or by phone is described later on as a Customer.
3. The Store is in the right to introduce changes to these regulations. The rules are in force from the moment they have been published on the Stores website.
4. The Store is obliged to keep secret the information that we learned from our Customers. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as fullfilling the orders, responding to your requests and communicating with you. We do not share the information about our Customers to the third parties.
5. The Store is in the rigth to withdrawn the products from the offer and/or to change their price without showing any reasons.
6. The Store is in the right to refuse fulfilling an order in case it arises suspicion, e.g. an e-mail address and/or a telephone number is missing and as a result it is impossible to confirm an order. The same concern a situation when the information about Customer is incomplete.
7. The prices of all products that are included in our offer are presented in Euro currency and are final prices. It means these are gross prices including all taxes (e.g. VAT - value added tax).
8. The Customers wish to achieve an invoice means that the PGwear is entitled to issue an invoice for purchuased products without a Customers signature.
9. For the company Customers the invoices are issued automatically if their name and Tax Identification Number (e.g. NIP in Poland) are provided. Later it is impossible to receive an invoice.
10. Please contact the Store in case of any questions and doubts.
II. PURCHUASE ORDER:
1. A deal is transacted as soos as the Customer has added the products to the shopping cart and confirmed the order. The placement of the purchuase order is considered equivalent to an acceptance of the PGwear online Store Rules and Regulations.
2. In the online Store you are enabled to place your order around the clock, seven days per week and all year round.
3. After having placed your order you will receive a confirmation by e-mail or by phone. It is impossible to cancel an order that have been already confirmed.
4. The purchuase orders are fulfilled in the order of placement and in the order of final payment receiving on the bank account.
5. The final payment is calculated based on the prices of purchuased products, shipping rates or cash on delivery charges. The product prices presented on the PGwear website do not include delivery or cash on delivery costs, which are covered by the Customer.
6. If any products in your order prove to be currently out of stock we will contact you by e-mail or by phone. In the same time we will inform you about the delivery delays resulting from the temporary unavailability of the products you ordered.
III. SHIPPING & DELIVERY:
1. The Store recognizes the importance of protecting the products you have ordered during the shippment. Therefore we care for a proper packaging so that your items are delivered in a perfect condition.
2. In case of choosing cash on delivery as payment method the Customer is obliged to pay for the products on delivery.
3. In Poland the ordered products are shipped by Polish Mail.
IV. COMPLAINTS & RETURNS:
1. In case of any problems and complaints please contact the Store immediately.
2. You should unpack your delivery in the presence of a representative of a shippment company. If the mechanical damages of products (resulting from transportation) have been noticed, please draw up a protocol signed both by the Customer and a representative of a shippment company. Only with such a protocol the Store will admit your complaint on the products damages that occured during the shippment. Otherwise you should submit your complaint to the shipping company rather than to the Store.
3. The returned items should not be damaged, opened if in original packaging, used or incomplete.
4. The Customers are guaranteed to have their products exchanged or their money returned (in the amount of product price) in case their complaint is recognised as substinated and the damages occured as a result of unproper operations of the Store.
5. After the Customers compaint have been accepted, money is paid on the Customers account or is returnet by a postal order within up to 14 workdays. The packaging cost and the shippment charges for returned products are payed by the Customer.
6. The cash on delivery parcels are not accepted by the Store.
7. The complaints that concern products bad packaging, leakages, splits ect. are accepted only under condition that the Customers have collected their delivery no later than one day after it arrived.