- Any complaints related to items purchased at our store should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com. The message should include a short description of the source of the defect.
- The item under complaint should be sent to the following address:
PGwear Piotr Nierodzik
ul. Przędzalniana 8
- The seller will respond to any claim forthwith, within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission at the latest
- The item under complaint should be clean, properly packed and secured.
- If a complaint is accepted, the item will be repaired, replaced with a new one or the buyer will receive a refund.
- If a complaint is accepted, all shipment costs are covered by the seller.
- You can return an item purchased at pgwear.net store within 30 days from its delivery.
Please print and fill the return form, you can download it here.
- In the case of orders from EU countries (except CYPRUS, CROATIA, POLAND), items purchased at a price exceeding €99 may be sent back free of charge. The buyer should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return shipping label.
- We do not offer free returns of goods from non-EU countries.
- All items returned must be in an unaltered state. The seller may refuse a return if an item shows signs of use or lacks its original label.
- The refund is made with the same payment method that has been used for the original payment.
- The refund will be made forthwith, within 14 days from our receiving the returned item at the latest.
The replacement of goods through our e-store consists in returning purchased goods according to the return procedure and placing a new order.
If the customer fails to receive a parcel (the parcel returns to the sender), they will be charged for all costs related to the return of the parcel and to a possible reshipment of goods.
NEWSLETTER 10 EURO
The discount voucher applies for orders exceeding €50. In the case of a return that reduces the order value below €50, the customer is no longer eligible for the discount.